First there was UltraShield® and now there's UltraShield® EX, the new standard in fly control protection from Absorbine®. UltraShield® EX is the first weatherproof, sweat-resistant formula that can provide 17 days of fly control. It is the hardest working insecticide-repellent around and it can even be used on dogs. The most advanced, ready-to-use fly, mosquito and tick repellent available. Its sweat-resistant, weatherproof and contains two sunscreens. UltraShield® Kills and repels insects for 17 days, including mosquitoes that transmit West Nile Virus. Made with natural Pyrethrin's (from chrysanthemums), Permethrin and Piperonyl Butoxide, it can be used on horses, ponies, dogs, stalls and bedding.
- Sweat resistant, weatherproof formula protects for up to 17 days
- The most advanced ready to use fly, mosquito and tick repellent available
- Hard working insecticide/repellant can be used on horses, dogs and premise
- This new standard of fly control contains two sunscreens
- Also kills mosquitos that transmit West Niles Virus
- Made in the USA
- Insects it kills: Stable flies, horn flies, house flies, face flies, horse flies, deer flies, gnats, mosquitos, black flies, cluster flies, sciarid flies, gnats, midges, pinkies no -see-ums, deer ticks, lone star ticks, chiggers, American dog ricks, brown dog ticks, gulf coast ticks, fleas and lice
- Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins...0.10%, Permethrin...0.50%, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical...1.00%, Other Ingredients...98.40%
- Dogs: Kills and protects against fleas, ticks, mosquitos and lice. Cover animal's eyes with hands. With a firm stoke to get a proper spray mist, spray head, ears and chest until damp, with a soft cloth, run into face and around mouth, nose and eyes. Then spray the neck, middle and hind quarters finishing legs last. For best penetration of spray to skin, direct spray against natural lay of hair. Fleas season every 3-4 weeks reapply. Kills fleas, ticks and lice on dogs and provides up to 28 days of protection from reinfestation
- Use as a Premise Spray: Cockroaches, including smoky brown, brown banded, Asian, German, American, Australian, and oriental cockroaches, scorpions, black widow spiders, cellar spiders, grain mites, clover mites, beetles, including carpet, flat grain flour, cigarette confused flower, drugstore, lesser grain borer, merchant grain, sawtooth grain, warehouse, red ants and pharaoh ants, palmetto bugs, water bugs, cadelles, Indian meal worms, sowbugs, boxelder bugs, earwigs, pill bugs, firebrat, silverfish, clothes moths, booklice and crickets. Cover all food handling surfaces or wash thoroughly after treatment and before use. Spray in area where insects congregate. Direct spray to contact insects for rapid knock down and kill. Spray around outside of door facings and screens to render area unattractive to insects. This will help to repel insects and prevent entrance into building. Do not apply in any room while people are present.
- Directions: Hold container upright, Shake well before using, This product may either be applied as a spray or wipe, When applying as a wipe, on horses face use a soft cloth, Brush animal to remove all dirt and debris, Spray or wipe horses entire body while brushing against the lay of the coat to ensure adequate coverage, Avoid getting spray into horses eyes, nose or mouth, Do not wet skin, or apply to the point of dripping or exceed two ounces per application, As protection builds, reapply every 12-17 days as needed, Reapply each time horse is washed or exposed to heavy rain