Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment is our clinical strength, FEI compliant herbal formula designed for fast-acting and proven pain relief in performance horses.
High level performance horses endure daily strains on their muscles, tendons and ligaments. Intense training and competition leaves working horses susceptible to inflammation, pain, swelling and injuries. You want your horse to feel agile and performing at their best. You need a powerful liniment with rapid, long-lasting and proven pain relief. All while being gentle enough for everyday use and safe for regulated events.
Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment was developed by veterinarians with top competitors in mind. Our FEI compliant liniment contains our natural, clinically-proven formula of arnica, rosemary, witch hazel, ginger and anti-inflammatory comfrey to comply with “Zero-Tolerance” regulations. All-natural ingredients relieve pain fast with no harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, irritating herbs, synthetic or artificial additives that burn and blister the skin.
Our most powerful liniment provides long-lasting, rapid pain relief while still being gentle on your hands and your horse’s skin. The highly concentrated blend of herbs limbers up and prepares muscles and soft tissue before exercise. Relaxes and soothes sore muscles, back pain and leg fatigue. Promotes circulation to draw out heat and toxins. Highly effective for soft tissue rehabilitation, injuries and demanding competition or training.
Use before and after every ride to quickly reduce pain, inflammation and the risk of injury. As part of a daily grooming routine, Sore No-More Performance Ultra keeps high level equine athletes limber and performing at their best. Convenient spray and go solution for simple use during training and competition. Effective and fast-acting as a direct spray, massage or invigorating bath brace. Safe to use under riding equipment, wraps, ceramics or bandages.
Arenus is proud to offer Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment as a safe, powerful and fast-acting liniment for top performance horses.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SORE NO-MORE LINIMENT FOR YOUR HORSE
We offer three formulas of Sore No-More liniment so you can find the right match for any horse: Classic, Performance and Performance Ultra.
The Performance Ultra Liniment is the right choice for:
- Horses with a heavy work level.
- Horses with severe arthritis, recovering from injuries or at risk of injury.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners looking for a clinical strength, regulation compliant solution for powerful joint and soft tissue support.
Sore No More Performance Ultra Liniment
- Maximum comfort and performance: Concentrated formula quickly draws out heat and toxins to limber up muscles and soft tissue. Stimulates circulation to promote long-lasting, deep healing pain relief while cooling the affected area. Loosens tense muscles for improved performance and flexibility. There is no better combination to reduce pain, swelling and infection. Our fastest and longest lasting formula available.
- Safe for hands, horses and show day: Powerful, all-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, tack or bandages. Confidently use during events with no greasy or sticky residue to attract dust and insects.
- Convenient application: Highly effective without the need to rub in. Simply spray and go. Spray on the poll, back, neck, legs, hock, knees or hoof to reduce soft tissue discomfort. Paint on soles of hooves to absorb the pain of impact.
- Injury prevention and rapid recovery: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for fast recovery. Rapid, effective pain relief and healing for soft tissue injury rehabilitation.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile liniment can be used as a direct spray, bath brace, massage and under riding equipment or bandages. Antiseptic properties keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Invigorating scent: Fresh, clean ginger is energizing for both horse and rider.