Perfect Prep EQ™ Sane & Sound MAX is the most complete solution for pre-event anxiety because it addresses the three causes of equine anxiety: gastric distress, pain and overstimulation.
- Long lasting calming support in an easy-to-administer paste.
- Generous 60cc of targeted active ingredients in an easy-to-feed, palatable paste.
- Use the night before and 2 to 4 hours prior to your event. Effects last up 18 to 24 hours after last dose and are cumulative with daily use.
- Works well alone or as part of the Perfect Prep EQ™ Calming System.
- Contains no prohibited substances.
Perfect Prep Sane & Sound MAX Paste
HOW TO USE PERFECT PREP EQ™
SANE & SOUND MAX
Suggested Use: For maximum effect feed one syringe (60cc) the night before (at least 12 hours) prior to performance. Then feed one syringe 2 to 4 hours prior to performance. Effects begin within 2 to 4 hours after administration. May alternatively administer two syringes 4 hours prior to performance. Effects are cumulative with daily use.
Tips for Best Results: Because every horse has unique challenges, we’ve created a system of calming formulas to help you bring the very best horse to your performance every time. Perfect Prep EQ™ Sane & Sound MAX alone or as part of the Perfect Prep EQ™ Calming System. We strongly encourage you to evaluate the effects Perfect Prep EQ™ before your event to find the best product or combination of products to suit your horse’s needs.
For an even greater calming effect, use Perfect Prep EQ™ Sane & Sound MAX as Step 2 in the Perfect Prep EQ™ Calming System.
Active Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Amino Acid Complex, PP1 (DL-Phenylalanine and L-Leucine), Magnesium Oxide, Inositol, Glycine, Taurine, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine HCl, Metaphan, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin.