Farnam Thrush Relief
Smelly feet can be more than just an embarrassment for horses—Farnam Thrush Relief Horse Treatment Aid helps you fight unpleasant infections associated with accompanying odor. Thrush is an affliction of the horse’s frog most often involving bacterial or fungal infection. If left untreated, thrush can destroy the frog and expose deep, sensitive skin. This unique copper napthenate formula provides water-resistant protection that doesn’t require bandaging to help your horse heal. To use, simply clean the hoof thoroughly, removing debris and necrotic material, then apply with a narrow paint brush daily until fully healed.
- Copper napthenate formula works to treat thrush in horses.
- Water-resistant design provides protection without needing to be bandaged.
- To use, simply clean the hoof thoroughly, removing debris and necrotic material, then apply with a narrow paint brush.
- Treatment aid may be applied daily until your horse is fully healed.
- Great for uses on horses of all age from ponies to adults.